Thursday, December 2, 2010

Two hearts are better than one

This Thanksgiving I did not roast a turkey. I didn't make stuffing, or cranberry sauce, or pumpkin pie. My apartment was quiet and empty Thursday evening. Instead of hosting friends, this year for Thanksgiving I got all snazzied up, pulled on my slinky, sexy brown dress and with great joy attended the wedding of a great friend to the most gentlemanly man I know. It was a spectacular wedding- joyous and energetic and low key and suffused in love and good will.
So this year I am thankfull for friends, and friendship and love and the strength of will and conviction it takes to face the world with the absolute belief that goodness awaits.

Thesis Watch: In the hands of my adviser

Book Rec: Tender at the Bone, Ruth Reichel


No comments: